For fall’s fashion, it’s pretty much about retro-style fashion. Dress yourself up in chunky shoes and wide belts, and you’re a fashion diva this season. Hollywood stars are lucky to have their own personal stylists. You don’t have to be in Hollywood just to look hot and in trend. If you want to look fashionable this season, here’s the top ten fashion trends for fall. You cannot go wrong with these looks.
1. Wide Belts – From Fendi, Alexander Mcqueen to Stella Mccartney, retro big belts are still in for this season. Pair them up with flowy tops or dresses, and you’re an angel.
2. Cuffed Shorts – From Bottega Veneta, Carolina Herrera to J Mendel, the cuffed shorts in white and earth tones are so hot. Pair your shorts up with a great cardigan in a cool color of fall, and you’re ready to hit the town for a cup of coffee.
3. Tiny Handbags – From Chanel, Celine, Fendi, Hermes to Dolce & Gabbana, tiny handbags in leather are super trendy. If you already have tiny little bags tucked away in your closet, now it’s time to show them off.
4. Nude Color Dresses – From Calvin Klein, Alessandro Dell’acqua, Christian Dior, Costello Tagliapietra, Burberry to J Mendel, flowy dresses in barely-there nude color are incredibly sexy this season. Flashy or colorful dresses are out.
5. Wedge Heels – From Chloe, Donna Karen, Dries Van Noten, Prada to Dolce & Gabbana, chunky wedge heels are in trend this season. Do not wear sexy stilettos this fall; they’re out.
6. 60’s Style Baby Doll Dresses – From Miu Miu, Jill Stuart, Thakoon, Emilio Pucci, cute little baby doll dresses as in the sixties are back and cuter than ever.
7. Tailored Slim Pants – From Narciso Rodriguez, Balenciaga, Costume National, Gucci, to Versace, slim tailored pants. As for the length, make sure you pick the ones that are cut just above the ankles because they are incredibly stylish this fall.
8. Extra Large Totes – From Louis Vuitton, Chloe, Dries Van Noten, Prada, Zac Posen, totes in XL sizes are trendy. It seems that big bags are always in. At least, it’s still in this season.
9. Sailor Stripes – From Peter Som, Emporio Armani, Jean Paul Gaultier, Kenzo, Luella, the navy fashion is totally hot. Navy, white, gold and red in stripes cannot go wrong this season.
10. Chunky Heel Platforms – From Gucci, Burberry Prorsum, Lanvin, Donna Karen to Oscar de la Renta, chunky heel platforms, especially those in wood are very popular this fall.